Quick Chick Casserole
- 1 (2-3 lb.) fryer, or 3 large boneless chicken breasts
- 3/4 -1 lb. spaghetti
- 1/2 -1 lb. Velveeta® cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 small jar chopped pimentos and juice
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
Cook chicken in water until tender; cool. Reserve broth. Cut chicken in bite-sized pieces. To give an added taste, cook spaghetti in reserved broth; drain broth and reserve. Mix together spaghetti, cheese, chicken, celery, onion, bell pepper, soup and pimentos. Fill soup can with chicken broth and add to the spaghetti mixture. Place in a greased 9x13x2-inch baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes or until it bubbles.
Note: Great served with garlic French bread and salad. Makes a super easy meal to take anywhere. May also be frozen.